Wednesday, April 8, 2015

How does cancer start and how does it affect people?

        I have had many family members die from cancer. I was very young when this happened, so my parents didn`t tell me the full story back then. Since I was very young I`ve always been very curious. I`ve always wanted to know more and more!


        I picked this driving questions because I`m very interested in how cancer starts. Medicine has always been interesting to me from a very little age. This is why I want to go in depth with this driving question.


        I`m going to research my question, but at the same time I`m planning to go to a hospital where they treat Cancer patients. Then I can try to talk to the doctors, so they can explain to me the disease and maybe they might let me talk to the actual cancer patients. I know I can go in depth with this topic! I`m so excited to start and learn from these experiences.





5 comments:

  1. This should be great! How are you finding people to talk to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am planning on going to hospitals like St. Jude and try to talk to some doctors and maybe patients there.

      Delete
  2. your such a nice person jory i cant wait to hear what kindess you bring to people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amariss! You`re so sweet!

      Delete
  3. I hope you can find out more about your topic by talking to doctors and patients. I would like to learn something new by reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete